Emergency Lighting Installation in Lakeland, Winter Haven, and Lake Wales, FL
Get your commercial building up to code by calling our team at Hartline Alarm for emergency lighting installation in Lakeland, Winter Haven, or Lake Wales.
During a power outage, emergency lighting prevents panic and injuries by illuminating the way out. However, proper installation is crucial to reliable operation when it matters the most. At Hartline Alarm, we have over 40 years of experience and go above and beyond to offer the highest-quality emergency lighting installation services possible.
Our expertise enables us to provide you with the best solution for your commercial, residential, or industrial premises. Call us today to discuss your project and get a free estimate. We serve all of Lakeland, Winter Haven, Lake Wales, FL, and the sounding communities.
We aim to form lasting relationships with our customers. Once your lights are installed, we’ll still be there for you to keep your system compliant with annual emergency lighting inspections and repairs.
Explore Your Emergency Lighting Options
After assessing your property, we can recommend the most suitable emergency lighting system for your budget and building requirements. Some common options for emergency lighting installation in Lakeland, Winter Haven, and Lake Wales include:
- Non-Maintained Emergency Lights: These lights only activate during a power outage and have long-lasting batteries that keep them running for a long time.
- Maintained Emergency Lights: Maintained lights double as regular lighting under normal conditions and turn into emergency lights during power outages.
- Sustained Emergency Lights: Each lighting fixture contains two lamps. One works with regular power and serves as your regular lighting. The other runs on batteries and comes on during emergencies.
Depending on your needs, you can get any of these options with a self-contained battery system or a central battery source. Self-contained battery systems have their own batteries, making them easy to install. However, the cost of maintenance is high since each system requires individual testing and servicing. Central battery source systems cost more to install but are easier and cheaper to maintain.
What to Consider Before Installing Emergency Lighting
All commercial emergency lighting must adhere to federal and Florida fire codes. Your emergency lighting installation must have:
- Well-illuminated exit signs that are visible from all rooms and hallways
- Signs that show the locations of exits situated around corners
- Rope lights that illuminate walkways and paths to exits
- Waterproof housings for emergency lighting in wet locations
Our experts are available to provide all the information you need to pick the best emergency lighting system for your building.
All commercial spaces must also have a fire alarm system—and our experts can help with that, too. We offer innovative fire alarm design and installation.
Choose Us for All Your Emergency Lighting Design and Installation Needs
At Hartline Alarm, all our emergency lighting designs and installations adhere to National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and Florida state guidelines. We’re a family-owned company and care about the safety of our community. We’re committed to offering superior service as well as:
- Tailored solutions
- Competitive prices
- Fast turnaround times
- Quality equipment