Fire Extinguisher Inspections in Lakeland, Winter Haven, & Lake Wales, FL
Stay up to code by calling our team at Hartline Alarm for regular fire extinguisher inspections in Lakeland, Winter Haven, or Lake Wales.
Having a fire extinguisher equips you to handle indoor fires before they get out of control and severely damage your property. However, an expired or hard-to-reach fire extinguisher can’t help you. That’s why you need regular fire extinguisher inspections.
At Hartline Alarm, we have over 40 years of experience providing fire extinguisher inspections in Lakeland, Winter Haven, and Lake Wales, FL. Besides keeping your residential or commercial property safe, our inspection services ensure your compliance with local, state, and national fire codes. We inspect all fire extinguisher types from every brand. Call us today to schedule services.
When it comes to fires, early detection is crucial. Make sure your alarms are working reliably by scheduling a fire alarm inspection alongside your extinguisher check.
How Often Do I Need Fire Extinguisher Inspection?
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and local fire departments have guidelines regarding fire extinguisher inspections. Failure to meet these guidelines can lead to penalties, such as fines.
You need to inspect your extinguishers for discharge or damage at least once a month. Besides monthly inspections, you also need yearly inspections by a certified professional. When you call our experts for an inspection, we will arrive on schedule to:
- Verify that your extinguishers are in the best locations.
- Check your extinguishers for physical damage to the spray nozzle, safety pin, operating levers, and other parts.
- Verify that the pressure gauge is working.
- Ensure that all instructions on the fire extinguisher are legible.
- Inspect the tags for proper records.
- Provide you with documentation that proves your extinguishers have undergone inspection.
Fire Extinguisher Maintenance Schedule
Our team is available throughout the year to inspect fire extinguishers all over Lakeland, Winter Haven, and Lake Wales. You can schedule any of the following at your convenience:
- Annual inspections as required by the state of Florida.
- Five-year inspections for carbon dioxide and water-based extinguishers.
- Six-year inspections for stored pressure extinguishers, such as dry chemical fire extinguishers.
- Twelve-year inspections and hydrostatic testing for cartridge-operated extinguishers.
Do your extinguishers need a recharge? We provide fire extinguisher recharges for various models.
Why Work with Us?
We’re a family-owned fire prevention company with a reputation for delivering excellent solutions at competitive prices. Our team adheres to the strictest standards and has the necessary licenses to handle jobs of all sizes.
We stay up to date on the latest fire extinguisher inspection laws to ensure that you are always up to code. You can trust us to always arrive on time for jobs and deliver a quick turnaround with no mess left behind.