Fire Extinguisher Installation in Lakeland, Winter Haven, and Lake Wales, FL
Prepare for home or business fires by calling our team at Hartline Alarm for superior fire extinguisher installation services in Lakeland, Winter Haven, or Lake Wales.
When a fire breaks out at home or work, you can get it under control and prevent further damage to your property if you have a fire extinguisher. You can count on our experts at Hartline Alarm for fire extinguisher installation in Lakeland, Winter Haven, and Lake Wales, FL.
We have 40+ years of experience supplying and installing fire extinguisher systems and other fire safety equipment. Our fire extinguisher systems are user-friendly and will keep your property up to code. Give us a call today to discover the best fire extinguisher options for your budget and other requirements.
Discover and put out indoor fires before they spread by contacting us for fire alarm design and installation services.
Protect Your Property with the Right Fire Extinguisher
Using the wrong equipment or tactic to put out a fire can worsen the situation and even endanger your life. Your indoor fire may be a:
- Class A fire: burning cloth, wood, plastic, paper, and similar combustibles.
- Class B fire: ignited flammable liquids, such as gasoline, lighter fluid, or alcohol.
- Class C fire: electrical fire caused by overheating or sparks in wiring or appliances.
- Class D fire: burning sodium, magnesium, titanium, or other flammable metals.
- Class K fire: ignited grease or cooking oil.
At Hartline Alarm, we have fire extinguishers for all the above fire classifications. After assessing your property and identifying the type of fire that’s most likely to occur within your premises, our experts can recommend and install the best fire extinguisher for your needs.
Fire Extinguisher Installation Options
We offer these fire extinguisher installation options:
- Fire Extinguisher Brackets: We mount the brackets on walls to hold fire extinguisher canisters and keep them easily accessible during emergencies.
- Fire Extinguisher Cabinets: Cabinets are better than brackets if you want to prevent people from tampering or toying with your extinguishers.
- Wheeled Fire Extinguishers or Stands: Wheeled extinguishers are easy to move between locations. They are ideal for businesses that serve outdoor venues.
- ABC Fire Extinguishers: These extinguishers contain a dry chemical agent that can douse most Class A, B, and C fires.
- CO2 Fire Extinguishers: CO2 extinguishers put out flames by starving them of oxygen and are suitable for Class B and C fires.
Besides fire extinguishers, we also install whole building sprinkler systems. Get in touch with us to learn more about our fire sprinkler and suppression solutions.
Polk County’s Leading Fire Extinguisher Installer
We’re a family-owned company that puts customer safety and satisfaction first. We tailor solutions to meet each customer’s unique needs and guarantee your peace of mind by installing only the best fire extinguishers from reputable manufacturers.
When you choose us for all your fire extinguisher installation needs, you can also expect:
- Polite and fully licensed technicians
- Affordable prices
- Free estimates
- Top-notch customer support
- Prompt service