Fire Alarm Systems in Tampa, FL
Fire alarms are the first warning you have before a fire. Call The Hartline Company at 800-446-2345 when you need a professional installation or inspection in Tampa.
Your fire alarm acts as your primary alert for hazardous fire situations. When it comes to a fire emergency, getting away from the smoke and flames as soon as possible is vital.
Although fire alarm systems can be easy to overlook, it is essential to ensure that yours is working correctly. At The Hartline Company, our priority is the safety of our fellow Tampa neighbors, so we offer free estimates and affordable prices so you can stay safe. When you need fire alarm installation or maintenance, our team is here with Florida’s premier fire protection services.
Looking for reliable Fire Extinguishers for your residential or commercial use? Give us a call today!
Why Are Fire Alarm Systems So Important?
The goal of a fire alarm is to alert the residents in a home or building of a fire or smoke hazard. Fires can quickly escalate from a few flames to a life-threatening situation. Therefore, getting out as soon as possible is critical in any fire hazard situation.
Aside from early detection, fire alarm systems offer several benefits that contribute to your and your family’s safety.
● They can get you insurance discounts. For most businesses, insurance companies will require you to install a fire alarm system. They also tend to offer discounted insurance premiums for businesses with fire alarm systems that are up to code.
● They reduce potential property loss. The safety of the residents is the main priority in a fire emergency. Once the emergency responders know everyone is safe, they work hard to minimize damage to the property. Most updated fire alarm systems automatically notify the fire department, resulting in quicker response times and reduced property damage.
● They keep you in compliance. Most commercial buildings are at risk of steep fees without an updated fire alarm system. Keeping your system up to code not only prevents these charges but ensures the safety of everyone in your building.
How Do You Know if You Need an Updated Fire Alarm System?
Since fire alarms are easy to overlook, many homeowners and building managers tend to forget about maintaining or updating them. An updated fire alarm system is essential to remain code-compliant and ensure that your home or building is prepared for a fire emergency.
The following situations may call for an updated system:
● You have an older fire alarm system that is no longer code-compliant
● Your system is constantly setting off false alarms
● You can’t find any of the replacement parts
Tampa Fire Alarm Systems
The experts at The Hartline Company understand the importance of having an updated and functioning fire alarm system. We help Tampa clients find the right fire alarm with the latest technology for their homes or buildings — and we offer a satisfaction guarantee.
Sometimes, even a high-quality fire alarm system needs a tune-up. Our fire protection experts offer professional maintenance and fire alarm services to ensure that your system is working at its best.
Considering a Fire Sprinkler Installation to go along with your fire alarms? Feel free to inquire with us.
Don’t wait to update your fire alarm system. Call The Hartline Company in Tampa, Florida, at 800-446-2345 to schedule a fire alarm system service.